Blog, Diary, Fashion

Socks – Milk Club
Shoes – Takeshita-Street, Harajuku

Choker – Paris Kids Harajuku
Sunnies – Thrifted, Candy Stripper Harajuku
Ponytails – Paris Kids Harajuku, Milk Club

Life Updates 🌻

Still feeling blue, but i’m existing and trying. Things haven’t been going so swell for the past few months with me lately (mentally and life-wise) so please excuse me if I’m a bit of a downer or weirder than usual sometimes. I’m a surviving girl, though!

The good news is my Japan Visa came through last week and i’ll be for sure studying in Japan again but this time I’ll be finishing my Japanese school studies. Right after,  it’s a sure I’ll be heading straight to my college in Tokyo already. I’m praying it goes well! I know I’ve been drifting in Japan on and off for a while now but I’m always forever terrified things would somehow go wrong.

Playing: Hotline Miami
Listening to: Rusty Machines, Camera Obscura, The Strokes & Little Joy
Watching: Scum’s Wish

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply sydney 2017年03月6日 at 11:31 am

I love your new favicon it reminds me of cardcaptor:)
    I’ve been having a rough time lately, too, but I hope things get better for you.
    Reading your blog always makes me feel better:)

• Reply naominikola 2017年03月6日 at 4:45 pm

Hey Sydney, i’m glad you like my new favicon! I found this on one of my dusty files recently and I remembered how I used to put this pair a lot in my blog 💓 It’s really nice to hear that from you, thank you so much! I hope things get well soon for you too, you can do it! we got this (っ´ω`c)

• Reply Michelle 2017年03月6日 at 1:22 pm

Congrats on getting your Japan visa! My dream is to live in a different country but I doubt that will ever happen. But I’m always optimistic!

• Reply naominikola 2017年03月6日 at 4:47 pm

Always have hope and never entirely cross them out! I’ve been dreaming about studying there since I was a kid and i also thought it would never happen until I really tried my best and was lucky to find the opportunity to. I hope things go well for you, Michelle! 💓

• Reply Chirikku 2017年03月14日 at 5:49 pm

Your outfits are always on point! 💕
    chirikku.blogspot.com